Protein shakes are very popular these days as these are the easiest ways to fill the nutritional gaps in the body. Various brands have come up with their own products that are used as post workout for faster muscle recovery and building. Herbalife shake is one of those protein shakes that are not only used by professionals but also common people. Whether one is a professional athlete or common fitness enthusiast, everyone needs protein. There are various sources of different types of proteins that have rich amino acids profile, nutrients, and high quality protein. And brands use those natural sources for making their supplements. These supplements have more protein than the raw sources yet it is better to have the protein from the natural protein sources. Use them but not as meal replacements. Here are some different types of protein shakes.
Types Of Protein Shakes Sources:
Here are some of the most common types of protein powder available in the market.
- Whey Protein: Whey protein is made from milk. In the milk, whey is 20 % of the protein that consists of all the nutrients which raw milk does have. It is one of the most appreciated proteins among fitness enthusiasts. As it can absorb fastly, most fitness enthusiasts use it after their intense workout. Training helps the body to become more sensitive to nutrients. If you are able to fulfill the gap of the nutrients at the right time, you will get the desired health or fitness.
- Whey Isolate: The Isolate is made from the whey protein by extracting the carbs, fiber, fat, and other nutrients from other proteins to offer you only the high quality protein. It is also fast in absorption that impacts on the muscles quickly.
- Casein protein: The protein is slowly absorbed milk based protein that consists of all the nutrients that whey protein has. In the milk, casein consists of 80 % of the whole protein. To enjoy the goodness and richness of the nutrients, it is always best to have it before going to the bed.
- Soy protein: The plant based protein consists of various nutrients, minerals, and all essential amino acids that offer various health benefits. One of the plant based proteins that consists of a high amount of protein and best for those people who have allergy to animal products.
- Hemp Protein: If you need a high amount of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids with high levels of protein, you should consider Hemp protein.
- Rice protein: Most of us know rice for its rich source of carbohydrates but it is an excellent source of protein as well. With various types of amino acids, rice is one of the easiest options of protein.
There are various popular brands for protein in the market but every brand has not various options to offer. Herbalife shake comes in various flavours and ingredients that help you to stay regular in the gym or training. If you want to give protein shakes a chance, use the brand and feel energetic and refreshed all the time.